Senior Product Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Based in Santa Clara, California, Vobile is looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager to join our product management team to build the world-class TV Ads tracking and analytics product.
The Senior Product Manager will create product specifications and manage the implementation of new features for Vobile Ad Tracking product. The position involves working effectively in a cross-functional environment, to deliver high quality products and to manage the products through the product lifecycle. The Senior Product Manager will participate in the entire product development process from the initial ideation throughout to product launch, market and customer success validation.
The Senior Product Manager’s responsibility will include performing competitive analysis, gathering market requirements (MRD), specifying product requirements (PRD), supporting product marketing for go-to-market strategy, and deliver cross-functional training.
- Define the vision for Vobile TV Ad Tracking product, identifying target markets, specifying feature sets that exceed customer expectations, and managing product roadmap
- Work closely with Business development, engaging with prospective customers and partners to align their requirements with overall product strategy
- Define and prioritize user stories and product requirements for new and enhanced product features
- Work closely with engineering, client services, sales, product marketing, and international teams to deliver product solutions globally
- Examine the playing field and the players and monitor competitor’s market strategies and product features to identify key areas of competitive differentiation and innovation
- Be the lead product manager in the agile product development pod that involves planning, prioritization, requirements definition, and post-launch analysis
- Advocate and educate internal teams and external customers regarding to new product features and value proposition
- 2+ years in the analytics and advertising space (ad tech, agencies, marketers and etc.)
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience authoring MRDs and PRDs for software products
- Knowledge of usability and software product design principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment and multi-tasking
- Proven track record in brining new and innovative products from idea to market
- Working knowledge with different product development processes including but not limited to waterfall and agile methodologies
- Ability to assess market opportunities and competitive intelligence to guide product strategy
- Knowledge of the advertising ecosystem especially the TV advertising ecosystem is desired
- B.S. in Analytics or engineering related field with MBA preferred
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com if interested.