Strategic Partner Manager
Location: Portland, Oregon
Vobile, Inc., a leading provider of video and audio content identification, analytics and management services, is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager with experience in YouTube and online video strategy. This position is based in Portland, Oregon.
The main objective for this role is to maintain and service client relationships by managing day-to-day claiming operations within YouTube and Vobile’s own ReClaim platform. This is a hybrid accounts and operations role that will require both strong communication and organizational skills. The Strategic Partner Manager will develop a deep understanding of YouTube’s Content ID system, online rights management, and global content strategy, working directly with teams in Los Angeles and frequently collaborating with teams across the globe.
- Develop close relationships with production studio and MCN clients, understanding their goals and needs on YouTube as well as other online video platforms
- Manage daily claiming operations within YouTube CMS as well as Vobile’s own ReClaim platform
- Communicate daily with clients to ensure Vobile is providing a high level of service and meeting all client needs
- Apply YouTube Best Practices and the Content ID Handbook to clients’ content strategy and claiming operations
- Collaborate across departments and teams in the United States, China, Singapore, and Japan to ensure client success on global platforms
- Analyze video metrics and generate detailed reporting to present to clients as well as internal teams
- 1-2 years experience working in online video or digital marketing
- Strong understanding of YouTube, online video, and content strategy
- Previous experience with YouTube CMS and Content ID a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to self manage and collaborate with teams
- Extraordinary attention to process, detail + organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A great attitude – willing to help with various goals, big & small
- Experience creating client materials using Microsoft Office and Keynote
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.